Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deal Technology and FREE Jeans

I am not one to get excited about new technology, but when it involves easy access to deals then consider me a step closer to geekyness. I had never been so satisfied with my smartphone purchase as when I was introduced to Foursquare and learned that I could access coupons simply by "checking in." Now Facebook is offering a similar feature. To learn more, click here. This page also has a list of participating national businesses (scroll about halfway down the page).

Gap is aboard the Facebook Deals train by offering a chance to get FREE pair of jeans this Friday, Nov. 5 (up to $59.50 value). To take advantage of this deal, be one of the first at your choice of Gap store to check in on Facebook on Friday. Show a store employee that you've checked in and you'll get your FREE pair.

Stores only have limited quantities, so if you're too late you'll get a pretty good consolation prize: 40% OFF a regularly priced item.

For more information about Gap's Free Jeans promotion, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment